Long Beach Flight School
At Long Beach/Daugherty Field (LGB)
Flight Training Programs Offered
- Airline Training Programs
- Ratings & Certification
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
"I just finished off my Multi Commercial addon to my single commercial at your Long Beach facility. The instructors at Long Beach were some of the best I've ever seen, and the aircraft is in immaculate condition. I've worked at a flight school before, and this was not your typical school. It was amazing to see instructors who truly cared about their students, and were concerned with their performance. It was an absolutely outstanding program, and your staff at Long Beach is amazing. If I had my training to start from scratch, I would go to ATPs from the start. Thank you very much for this excellent opportunity, and if in the future, I have any flight training needs, I will think of ATP first. "
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.
Today’s Flight Training Special Deals (Only at Long Beach)
Every day we add new special offers. Check back frequently for the best flight training deals around!
To schedule for one of these limited-time special offers, ATP requires a $100 unconditional, non-refundable payment by credit card at the time of scheduling. The balance will be due upon arrival at the training center. You may re-schedule with at least 24 hours notice as long as you start by the expiration date listed under each special offer.
3 Days Left
Aircraft & Simulators
- 107 Piper Seminoles
- 69 New 2000 & Later Models
- 36 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 99 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 5 Diamond DA40 Diamond Stars
- Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
- 29 Multi-Engine FTDs
- 4 Redbird Single- & Multi-Engine FTDs
- 5 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- Hotel Shuttle
- Contact hotels regarding transportation availability to and from Long Beach Airport.
- Car Rental
- Major car rental agencies are located at Long Beach Airport.
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Extended Stay America Long Beach – .7mi
- (562) 989-4601
- Holiday Inn Long Beach Airport – .8mi
- (562) 597-4401
- Marriott-Long Beach – .9mi
- (562) 425-5210
- Residence Inn Long Beach – .7mi
- (562) 595-0909
- Super 8 Motel – 1.5mi
- (562) 597-7701
- Quality Inn Near Long Beach Airport – 2.4mi
- 3201 E. Pacific Coast Highway Long Beach, CA 90755
- The Quality Inn Long Beach is pleased to be able to offer ATP Flight School the following special rates. Please mention “ATP Flight School” when making reservations to receive special rate. KING ROOM – $76.99. TWO QUEENS – $76.99. WEEKLY (7 days) — $69.99. 10% Occupancy Tax not included. Rates subject to change. Rate based on one adult. $10.00 for each additional adult.
- Hotel CURRENT – 3.4mi
- (562) 597-1341
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
Housing is not available in California or New York. See other training centers that offer housing.
Preparing for Your Flight Training
Prepare for your flight training program by studying our Student Resources and download the local approach plates:
Long Beach Flight Instructor Team
Contact ATP Long Beach