Regional Jet Instructor
Jacksonville Beach, FL, Dallas, TX, and Phoenix, AZ Job Openings
ATP’s Regional Jet Program has been very busy training pilots for the current hiring wave. All the top regional airlines are recruiting from ATP and this looks to be a long sustained hiring cycle. The Regional Jet training ATP provides for reduced hiring minimums at the regional airlines is the last step in assuring our graduates are of the quality the regionals are looking for. As a Regional Jet Program instructor, it will be your responsibility to ensure that this high standard is maintained.
- Your flight experience is in the CRJ or ERJ aircraft.
- You enjoy the teaching environment and want to share your skills and experience.
- Provide training program and information to regional jet program students.
- Support the Regional Jet management staff and the process in place.
- Monitor and mentor students as they progress through the program.
- $325 per day