International Airline Career Pilot Program
- FAA Private Pilot License (PPL)
- FAA Instrument Rating (IR)
- FAA Commercial Pilot License, Multi-Engine (CPL ME)
$52,500 USD / 8-10 Months
Available only at Daytona Beach, Florida
Learn to Fly with America’s Largest & Best Flight School!
ATP’s International Professional Pilot Course takes you from zero time to Commercial Instrument Pilot, using ATP’s proven airline-oriented flight training.
ATP designed its International Pro Pilot Course with extra flight time built-in. This nearly eliminates extra charges for additional flight and ground training, which are common at other flight schools. ATP quotes its fixed price based on realistic flight training requirements, not FAA minimum standards.
Your Flight Training Course Includes
- Private Single & Instrument
- Commercial Multi & Instrument
255 Hours Logged Flight Time
- 170 Hours Single-Engine Instruction & Flight Checks
- 35 Hours Multi-Engine Instruction & Flight Checks
- 50 Hours Simulator (FTD)
- All Classroom & Individual Ground Instruction
- Aircraft Manuals, Training Syllabus & Checklists
- All Pre- and Post-Flight Briefings
Credit for Private
If you already have your FAA Private Pilot Certificate from another flight school, you can receive credit and a discount.
Program specifications are subject to change, but not during your training program. See our fuel surcharge policy. Logged flight times may vary slightly due to flight check times and other considerations.
Additional Costs Not Included
- Groups training under contract will require the Fundamentals of Flight Course
- Housing & Food
- Airfare & Transportation
- Medical, Licensing, FAA Knowledge Tests, and Exam Fees
- Immigrations and TSA Fees
- iPad, Books, and Supplies
For a complete itemized list, please see additional expenses.
The International Airline Career Pilot Program is an intensive training program. Before you enroll, you must:
- Be 18 Years of Age
- Read, Understand, and Speak English
- Pass ATP’s Flight Aptitude Test
Payment Schedule (All Prices in $USD)
|Payment to Reserve Class Date||$1,000|
|Upon Class Start||$26,500|
|12 Weeks After Class Start||$25,000|
|Total Fixed Cost||$52,500|
Acceptable Forms of Payment
All payments must be made in US Dollars. Acceptable forms of payment at the training center include: cash, cashier’s check, money order, certified check or traveler’s checks. ATP will also accept payment via wire transfer. Payments by credit card and other types of check are not accepted.
Extra Flight Training Rates
The course price is quoted as a discounted package price. If you withdraw from the course before completion, or you require additional training, please refer to the additional flight instruction rates.
ATP accepts international flight training students on M-1 Student Visas for enrollment in our International Professional Pilot Course. To learn how to apply for an M-1 Student Visa, follow our steps to enrollment.
Students may not work in the United States with an M-1 Visa, and ATP does not offer employment to international students. The M-1 Visa is for training only. After training, you will return to your home country to seek employment.