Single-Engine Flight Review or IPC
- 4 Hours Flight Instruction
- 2 Hours Ground Instruction, Including Pre- and Post-Flight Briefings
- Pre-Course Study Materials
$1,295 / 1 Day
$1,395 in California & New York.
Fly either a Cessna 172 or Glass Cockpit DA40 for your single-engine Flight Review or Instrument Proficiency Check (IPC). This training package meets or exceeds the requirements of FARs 61.56 and 61.57.
DA40 availability is limited–call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) to confirm availability at your flight training center.Request More Info
Check-in time is 8:00 a.m. Check-in includes logbook and qualification review and course payment.
Ground training will include a review of the Pilot & Instructor’s Guide to the Flight Review / IPC, the FAR/AIM, flight planning, and the Flight Review / IPC quiz. Materials can be downloaded from the scheduled student info section of ATP’s website upon scheduling.
Flight training will consist of two training flights between 1.5 to 2.0 hours each.
Cost & Payment
Full payment is due upon arrival for training. Acceptable forms of payment are the following: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, cash, cashier's check, money order, certified check, and traveler's checks. Personal and company checks are not accepted.
Flight Training Centers
This program is offered at all 31 ATP Flight Training Centers:
- Atlanta – Kennesaw (RYY)
- Atlanta – Lawrenceville (LZU)
- Atlanta – Peachtree Dekalb (PDK)
- Bowling Green
- Dallas – Addison (ADS)
- Dallas – Arlington (GKY)
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Las Vegas
- Long Beach (note price difference above)
- Morristown Now Scheduling!
- New York – Long Island (ISP) (note price difference above)
- Oakland (note price difference above)
- Phoenix – Mesa (IWA)
- Phoenix – Scottsdale (SDL)
- Riverside (note price difference above)
- Sacramento (note price difference above)
- Salt Lake City Now Scheduling!
- San Diego – McClellan-Palomar (CRQ) (note price difference above)
- San Diego – Montgomery Field (MYF) (note price difference above)
Training is offered 7 days a week and can be scheduled by calling 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) or +1-904-273-3018, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM ET and Saturday and Sunday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM ET.
To reserve a training date, ATP requires that you provide credit card information. We will only charge the card if you no-show without providing any notification. We do not charge this credit card when you schedule. Payment will be made at the flight training center when you arrive for training.Check Availability
- Private, Commercial, or Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- Current FAA Medical Certificate
You must bring the following items for your training program:
- U.S. Citizens: Government-Issued Photo ID with Address & Signature (e.g. Driver’s License, Passport, or Military ID)
- Non-U.S. Citizens: Passport and Another Government-Issued Photo ID
- Airman Certificates
- FAA Medical Certificate
- Current Logbook
- Completed Flight Review / IPC Quiz