Initial Multi-Engine Commercial Certificate
Finish-Up Your Commercial Certificate with ATP
- Hours Total Flight Time — Includes up to Hours Multi-PIC!
- Hours PA-44 Dual & Flight Checks
- Hours PA-44 Multi-Engine PIC
- 7 Hours CE-172 Dual & Flight Checks
- Hours Pre- and Post-Flight Briefs
- CAX Written Exam
in California & New York.
- Private Pilot Certificate
- 220 Hours Total Flight Time (See time-building option at right)
- 100 Hours PIC Flight Time, which includes at least:
- 50 hours in airplanes
- 50 hours in cross-country flight
(of which 10 hours must be in airplanes)
- 3rd Class FAA Medical or better
If you need help funding your flight training, ATP is ready to assist. With our easy online application, you can find out what financing offers may be available to you with absolutely no obligation. Loan amounts may cover the cost of tuition, examiners’ fees, and living expenses during training. Start the online financing application today.
ATP offers a convenient housing option for $200 per week. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Single-occupancy rooms may be available at a higher rate. Call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) for availability.
Fast Track Training
Fast Track training at ATP maximizes training continuity, knowledge retention, and proficiency while minimizing costs due to repeat lessons.
Flight Training Centers
This program is offered at these ATP Flight Training Centers:
- Atlanta – Lawrenceville (LZU)
- Atlanta – Peachtree Dekalb (PDK)
- Dallas – Addison (ADS)
- Dallas – Arlington (GKY)
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Morristown Now Scheduling!
- New York – Long Island (ISP) (note price difference above)
- Phoenix – Mesa (IWA)
- Phoenix – Scottsdale (SDL)
- Riverside (note price difference above)
- Salt Lake City Now Scheduling!
- San Diego – McClellan-Palomar (CRQ) (note price difference above)
Why Choose ATP for your Multi-Engine Rating or ATP?
More Experience & More Resources
ATP provides more multi-engine flight training and certification than any other flight school in the nation. Our aircraft fly over 8,500 hours each month, and more than 3,700 FAA certifications and ratings are achieved by ATP customers each year.
With flight training centers located coast-to-coast, and a fleet of 88 multi-engine Piper Seminoles, ATP is in a unique position to complete your flight training on time, at exactly the advertised cost.
All ATP aircraft feature the exact same avionics suite. All 50 2000-and-later model and 38 refurbished pre-2000 model Piper Seminoles are equipped with an HSI and Garmin GNS-430 moving map GPS.
ATP operates within 22 different Flight Standards District Offices (FSDOs), but we use the exact same operating procedures under all jurisdictions. This attests to the quality of training and standardization that we uphold.
We work with the same Designated Pilot Examiners (DPEs) day in and day out—they are familiar with our standardized training procedures and checklists. This relationship ensures a low-stress checkride, for which you will be extremely well prepared.
Exclusive Access to PilotPool.com
PilotPool.com is airline pilot recruitment, simplified. Maximize the value of your training at ATP with exclusive access to get in front of airline recruiters.
- Get a FREE pilot profile with helpful pre-loading of ATP flight time
- Target the specific airlines you want to fly for
- Compare your ranking and project when you’ll meet minimums
You don’t have to be at airline-level qualifications for PilotPool.com to benefit you. PilotPool.com isn’t an airline application, but a pilot recruitment tool. We allow airlines to visualize the pilot training pipeline, predict pilot supply, and begin recruitment earlier in your qualification process. No matter what your experience level, you want to be on PilotPool.com if your career objective is an airline pilot job.
ATP requires a $995 non-refundable payment to reserve your class date. The remaining balance is due on your program start date. Allocate approximately $500 for each checkride, paid directly to your Designated Pilot Examiners.
Books and Supplies
Students are required to have the following training materials prior to their arrival for training.
- Commercial Pilot Practical Test Standards (PTS)
- ASA Commercial Oral Exam Guide
- Jeppesen Instrument/Commercial Manual (JS314520)
Call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) to schedule your Commercial Pilot Program. ATP recommends scheduling 30 days in advance for adequate preparation and to ensure availability.
When you schedule, you will make a non-refundable first payment of $995 to reserve your class date and have non-returnable training materials sent to you.