$3,995 / 4 Days
$4,345 in California & New York.
“ALL ATPS” says it all. Since 1984, we have provided more ATP Certifications and ATP Written Preps & Exams than any other flight school in the country.
This four day course includes all ground instruction, up to 8.0 to 8.5 hours of flight training and checkride preparation, and use of the aircraft for the checkride.
This 10-hour program is catered to pilots who do not have the level of instrument proficiency and/or multi-engine experience required for the 2-day accelerated program. At most flight training centers we offer the ATP 2-day program for pilots who meet the required level of proficiency.
For pilots who do not yet have their ATP written, but otherwise meet the ATP Certificate prerequisites, we offer a ATP Written & Certificate (10-Hour) combined program that includes the ATP Written at a discount.Request More Info
Check-in time is 8:00 a.m. Check-in includes logbook and qualification review and course payment.
Ground training will include a review of the Practical Test Standards, airplane manuals, and the ATP Piper Seminole Training Supplement (which should be memorized prior to arrival).
ATP Flight Training
Between 8.0 and 8.5 hours will be allocated to flight training. Simulator (FTD) time is possible, depending on location and availability.
Days 2 & 3
ATP Flight Training
Continue flight training to reach 8.0 to 8.5 hours.
ATP Flight Check
Prior to your flight check, your instructor will review your application and paperwork and answer any questions you may have. The oral and flight portion of the flight check will take approximately 5 hours.
Cost & Payment
Full payment is due upon arrival for training. Acceptable forms of payment are the following: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, cash, cashier's check, money order, certified check, and traveler's checks. These checks must be made out to “ATP”. Personal and company checks are not accepted.
Designated Pilot Examiner’s Fee
The examiner’s fee is not included in the course cost. This fee ranges from $500 to $600 depending on the location and is payable directly to the examiner in cash only.
Flight Training Centers
This program is offered at these ATP Flight Training Centers:
- Atlanta – Kennesaw (RYY)
- Atlanta – Lawrenceville (LZU)
- Atlanta – Peachtree Dekalb (PDK)
- Dallas – Addison (ADS)
- Dallas – Arlington (GKY)
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Morristown Now Scheduling!
- New York – Long Island (ISP) (note price difference above)
- Phoenix – Mesa (IWA)
- Phoenix – Scottsdale (SDL)
- Riverside (note price difference above)
- Salt Lake City Now Scheduling!
- San Diego – McClellan-Palomar (CRQ) (note price difference above)
Training is offered 7 days a week and can be scheduled by calling 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) or +1-904-273-3018, Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 9:00 PM ET and Saturday and Sunday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM ET.
To reserve a training date, ATP requires that you provide credit card information. We will only charge the card if you no-show without providing any notification. We do not charge this credit card when you schedule. Payment will be made at the flight training center when you arrive for training.
To be eligible for this program you must:
- Hold a Current FAA Medical Certificate
- Be at Least 23 Years of Age
- Have Proof of FAA Eligibility Using One of the Following:
- FAA Commercial Instrument Certificate (Original, FAA-issued, Not Based on Foreign Certificate)
- FAA Commercial Instrument Certificate (Original, FAA-issued, Based on Foreign Certificate accompanied by an FAA Letter of Certificate Verification (call 800-ALLATPS for additional guidance)
- Non-U.S. Commercial Instrument Certificate accompanied by an FAA Letter of Certificate Verification (call 800-ALLATPS for additional guidance)
- Military experience per FAR 61.73
- Have Passed the ATP Knowledge Test
- Have Documented Flight Time per FAR 61.159 Requirements:
- 1,500 Hours Total Time:
- 500 Hours Cross Country Time
- 100 Hours Night Time
- 75 Hours Instrument Time of Actual or Simulated Instrument Time:
- 50 Hours Must be in an Airplane
- 250 Hours PIC Airplane
- 1,500 Hours Total Time:
- Have Thorough Knowledge of Material in the ATP Piper Seminole Training Supplement
(Provided to you before arriving for your training program.)
To begin training in this program, you must bring with you:
- Unexpired Passport (US or Foreign)
- All Airman Certificates
- Non-U.S. Pilot Certificate Holders: Call 800-ALLATPS for Latest Requirements
- U.S. Military Pilots Taking Checkride Based on Military Experience: Documented Military experience
- FAA Medical Certificate
- ATP Knowledge Test Score Report (Original only, not a copy. Name must match airman certificate exactly.)
- All Logbooks
- Headset, View Limiting Device, Kneeboard
Important: Name on Pilot Certificate and Knowledge Test Score Report Must Match Exactly
For any checkride requiring an airman knowledge test, FAA computer systems require that the name on your Knowledge Test Score Report exactly match the name on your pilot certificate. This cannot be changed at the time of the checkride. Any name mismatch must be resolved in advance of your training at ATP. If you have questions or concerns about a document name mismatch, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in resolving the matter prior to your training date.
Training & Refund Policy
Flight times are approximate. You will receive flight training from 8.0 to 8.5 hours, giving you approximately 10 hours once you complete the flight check. ATP allocates 1.5 to 2.0 hours for the flight check due to varying flight check times.
ATP’s training is provided as a complete program and not provided as training at an hourly “rate.”
If your program must be discontinued before you complete the flight check, you will be charged $425/Hr. Multi-Engine, $175/Hr. Single-Engine, $150/Hr. FTD, and $30/Hr. Ground School. The remaining balance will be refunded.
In the unlikely event that you fail the flight check, you may obtain extra training as a one-hour-block program for $400. This will include flight training from 0.9 to 1.3 hours, ground school, pre- and post-flight briefings, and the use of the aircraft for the re-check (Examiner's fee is separate, and still applies).
ATP makes every effort to successfully complete your flight program within the allocated flight time. We have become the number one multi-engine flight training company by consistently achieving this goal.
Exclusive Access to PilotPool.com
PilotPool.com is airline pilot recruitment, simplified. Maximize the value of your training at ATP with exclusive access to get in front of airline recruiters.
- Get a FREE pilot profile with helpful pre-loading of ATP flight time
- Target the specific airlines you want to fly for
- Compare your ranking and project when you’ll meet minimums
You don’t have to be at airline-level qualifications for PilotPool.com to benefit you. PilotPool.com isn’t an airline application, but a pilot recruitment tool. We allow airlines to visualize the pilot training pipeline, predict pilot supply, and begin recruitment earlier in your qualification process. No matter what your experience level, you want to be on PilotPool.com if your career objective is an airline pilot job.
“I recently took your ATP 10 hour program at the Arlington, TX facility. My experience with ATP and your instructor specifically left me with a great feeling of accomplishment. I worked for short while on a CFI certificate, just enough to have covered some of the fundamentals of learning. I'm pleased to report that your instructor exemplified all of the traits that make a good CFI. He was patient when I needed it, he was firm when I deserved it.
I was a very rusty instrument pilot who had come to rely on my autopilot far too much, and even though I needed every minute of the 10 hour program to get my skills up to par, your instructor was always doing the right things to encourage me on and to pick me up when I thought I couldn't make the grade. He went out of his way to give me extra ground school time to make sure I was prepared.
I came away with not only my ATP certificate, but a greater feeling of instrument flying proficiency than I have ever had.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.Check Availability