Las Vegas Flight School
At North Las Vegas Airport (VGT)
Flight Training Programs Offered
- Airline Training Programs
- Ratings & Certification
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
“I would like to thank the entire ATP family, especially the Sacramento and Las Vegas locations, for giving me the experience of a lifetime. I began the Airline Career Pilot Program and just 86 days later, I became an ACPP graduate. ATP's reputation speaks for itself. You would not believe the number of students I have met, who spent in excess of $50K at other schools, and left empty handed. As a result, they came to ATP to get the experience and confidence they were missing. Furthermore, DPEs across the country have told me that ATP is the best program in the nation at the best price possible. Being a part of ATP has been the best choice for my career.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.
Today’s Flight Training Special Deals (Only at Las Vegas)
Every day we add new special offers. Check back frequently for the best flight training deals around!
To schedule for one of these limited-time special offers, ATP requires a $100 unconditional, non-refundable payment by credit card at the time of scheduling. The balance will be due upon arrival at the training center. You may re-schedule with at least 24 hours notice as long as you start by the expiration date listed under each special offer.
4 Days Left
Aircraft & Simulators
- 101 Piper Seminoles
- 64 New 2000 & Later Models
- 37 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 73 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 30 Multi-Engine FTDs
- 4 Redbird Single- & Multi-Engine FTDs
- 5 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – .2mi
- (702) 648-2097
- Hertz Rent-A-Car – .2mi
- (702) 648-8834
- Henderson Taxi – 4.7mi
- (702) 384-2322
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Texas Station – 1 mi.
- 2101 Texas Star Ln, North Las Vegas, NV – (702) 631-1000
- Budget Suites-Rancho – .5 mi.
- 2219 North Rancho Drive, Las Vegas, NV – (866) 434-1651
- Courtyard-Las Vegas Summerlin – 2.4 mi.
- 1901 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV – (702) 646-440
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Las Vegas Summerlin Tech – 2.5 mi.
- 7101 Cascade Valley Ct., Las Vegas, NV – (702) 360-1200
- Nellis Suites – 9 mi.
- 4555 Las Vegas Blvd, North Las Vegas, NV – (702) 946-9999
Offers free shuttle service.
- SPECIAL ATP RATE Extended Stay America – 11 mi.
- 4240 Boulder Hwy., Las Vegas, NV 89121 – (702) 433-1788
Special ATP Rate: $30-$47/night. Ask for the “ATP Rate”.
- SPECIAL ATP RATE Budget Suites of America – 11.7 mi.
- 4205 W Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103 – (702) 889-1700
Special ATP Rate: $280-$300 weekly. Ask for the “ATP Rate”.
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option for $200 per week. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Single-occupancy rooms may be available at a higher rate. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Fast Track Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Las Vegas
- Coral Palms
3318 N. Decatur Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89130
- Coral Palms has full size washer and dryer, large walk-in closets and gas fireplaces. Located in Northwest Las Vegas with access to the I-95/15 freeways, Downtown and the Las Vegas Strip.
Preparing for Your Flight Training
Prepare for your flight training program by studying our Student Resources and download the local approach plates:
Las Vegas Flight Instructor Team
Contact ATP Las Vegas