Indianapolis Flight School At Eagle Creek Airpark (EYE)
Flight Training Programs Offered
Aircraft & Simulators
- 104 Piper Seminoles
- 69 New 2000 & Later Models
- 35 Refurbished 1979/80/97 Models
- All HSI & Garmin GNS 430
Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 55 Piper Archers
- All Garmin G500 Equipped
- 99 Cessna 172s
- All Moving Map GPS Equipped
- 5 Diamond DA40 Diamond Stars
- Garmin G1000 Glass Cockpit
- 4 CRJ-200 Regional Jet FTDs
- 19 Frasca Piper Seminole Truflite FTDs w/GNS 430
- Frasca Piper Seminole FTD w/GNS 430
- 3 ELITE RC-1 FTDs w/GNS 430
- 21 Precision Flight Controls CRX AATD
- 11 Redbird FTDs: 2 LD Systems and 9 G1000 Systems
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car – 2.4mi
- (317) 299-0711
- Budget Rent-A-Car – 3.1mi
- (317) 298-4502
- Jameson Inn Shuttle Service
- (317) 299-6165
- Indy Airport Taxi – 6mi
- (317) 381-1111
ATP has arranged discounted rates for students at participating Extended Stay Hotels. Visit extendedstayhotels.com and enter the company code "ATP" when booking.
- Ramada Indianapolis – 1 mi.
- 3851 Shore Drive (317) 297-1848
- Travelodge Indianapolis – 2.6 mi.
- 630 Lafayette Road (317) 293-9060
- Jameson Inn-West – 1.1 mi.
- 3850 Eagle View Dr (317) 299-6165
- American Best Value Inn – 1.5 mi.
- 3740 North High school Rd – $59 / $45 if military
ATP Housing for Career Pilot Students
ATP offers a convenient housing option for $200 per week. You get a shared bedroom in an upscale, furnished apartment with all utilities included. (Phone service is not provided.) Well-equipped business center facilities and recreation facilities are available at all ATP apartments. Single-occupancy rooms may be available at a higher rate. With no lease obligation, this option is perfect for students in the Fast Track Airline Career Pilot Program.
- Center Point Apartments
6710 Hollow Run Place
Indianapolis, IN 46214
Waterstone Apartments is ideally located ten miles from downtown Indianapolis and the Indianapolis International Airport, and three miles from Eagle Creek State Park in Indianapolis, Indiana. Residents choose Waterstone because of the best-in-class amenities such as one of the largest clubhouse facilities in the area. The community amenities include clubhouse with WiFi lounge, swimming pool with poolside WiFi, fitness center, and business center.
All flight training program information, scheduling, and pre-arrival preparation help is available from ATP Scheduling at 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877).
Our instructors’ schedule demands at this flight training center prevent us from accepting walk-in visitors. If you need to speak with one of our local CFIs, please call 800-ALL-ATPS (800-255-2877) and we will help you make an appointment.
“First of all, I want to offer a congratulations on the opening of the Indianapolis training center! Great location at a beautiful airpark.
I just completed my Commercial SE add on with Rob, and it was a great experience. Rob is a great example of the quality instructors ATP is famous for producing. I look forward to completing my CFI ratings with ATP soon.”
If you haven’t flown with ATP before, read a few testimonials that we have recently received from other pilots. Fly with ATP and you will see why we offer the best training experience in general aviation.
Indianapolis Flight Instructor Team